Old February 24th 06, 08:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kev Kev is offline

Default Bob Crow Gets His Claim in 7 Years Early

John Rowland wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

What sort of fantasyland does Bob Crowe, and anyone
who suppoprts his moronic views, live in?

I think it was nice of him to give us 6 whole years to make the Underground
union-free!

Can you imagine the uproar if every October fireman demanded an extra
bonus to cover the first week in November or if health workers demanded
an extra bonus after a flu pandemic were to occur.
It seems to me that Ken Livingston hasn't distanced himself quite far
enough from his former loonie associates and that maybe he needs a
radical rethink to squash this here and now.

Kevin