Old February 23rd 06, 07:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kev Kev is offline

Default Bob Crow Gets His Claim in 7 Years Early

I see that Bob Crow is getting his claim for extra pay for tube train
drivers very early, obviously expecting a lot of hassle negotiating
this one. Is it relevant to cite Sydney as precident bearing in mind
that there will have been Athens and Beijing before London.
Maybe Beijing will be better precident, if you don't turn up for work
you will be put up against a wall and shot.
I wonder what Ken has to say about this?

Kevin

Old February 23rd 06, 10:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Kev wrote:
I see that Bob Crow is getting his claim for extra pay for tube train
drivers very early, obviously expecting a lot of hassle negotiating
this one. Is it relevant to cite Sydney as precident bearing in mind
that there will have been Athens and Beijing before London.
Maybe Beijing will be better precident, if you don't turn up for work
you will be put up against a wall and shot.
I wonder what Ken has to say about this?

Kevin

It just goes to show how crappy the RMT are, if they are after the best
deal for members you wait until nearer 2012, then you put in a ludicrous
claim, and because everyone is sooo desperate to keep the staff
working it gets paid.

What they are doing is to claim a quick victory, cos everyone knows how
poor they really are.
Old February 23rd 06, 05:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message
oups.com...

What sort of fantasyland does Bob Crowe, and anyone
who suppoprts his moronic views, live in?

I think it was nice of him to give us 6 whole years to make the Underground
union-free!

Old February 24th 06, 08:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kev Kev is offline

John Rowland wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

What sort of fantasyland does Bob Crowe, and anyone
who suppoprts his moronic views, live in?

I think it was nice of him to give us 6 whole years to make the Underground
union-free!

Can you imagine the uproar if every October fireman demanded an extra
bonus to cover the first week in November or if health workers demanded
an extra bonus after a flu pandemic were to occur.
It seems to me that Ken Livingston hasn't distanced himself quite far
enough from his former loonie associates and that maybe he needs a
radical rethink to squash this here and now.

Kevin

Old February 24th 06, 10:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Kev" wrote in message
oups.com...
Maybe Beijing will be better precident, if you don't turn up for work
you will be put up against a wall and shot.
I wonder what Ken has to say about this?

Kevin

If thats the kind of country you want to live in there are many in the world
that would accomodate you im sure.

regards
clyde

Old February 24th 06, 04:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Whilst putting someone up against a wall, Clyde, and shooting them
might not be the sort of country you and I would want to live in, why
should we live in a country where the majority of hardworking people
who have no option but to use the ridiculously expensive Underground to
get to work are held to ransom every few weeks by morons like Crow?

It is about time we put an end, once and for, all the obscene concept
of being blackmailed by these goons whenever they feel like it. More
fool Livingstone if he doesn't put sufficient distance between himself
and his old lefty cronies like Crow, but it's not something his
electors are likely to forget if he is foolish enough to seek a third
term as Mayor.

Marc.

Old February 27th 06, 08:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 23 Feb 2006 00:30:12 -0800, "Kev" wrote:

I see that Bob Crow is getting his claim for extra pay for tube train
drivers very early, obviously expecting a lot of hassle negotiating
this one. Is it relevant to cite Sydney as precident bearing in mind
that there will have been Athens and Beijing before London.
Maybe Beijing will be better precident, if you don't turn up for work
you will be put up against a wall and shot.
I wonder what Ken has to say about this?

Kevin

He's just making a last ditch panic land grab because he knows that
legislation will shortly be drawn up to make strike action by
essential workers well and truly illegal under some anti terrorism
guise or other.

Bob Crow dead Recliner[_2_] London Transport 69 March 16th 14 07:00 PM
Bob Crow Eurosceptic? Jim Gemineye London Transport 20 September 10th 07 09:42 AM
Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD! Barry Salter London Transport 58 September 7th 07 11:09 AM
Bob Crow nsj London Transport 40 August 2nd 05 09:13 PM
07.07 London Burning while G aWol Bu$h twiddles his opposable thumbs = Bin Laden sends his Greetings to Tony Blair nick London Transport 0 July 7th 05 06:43 PM