Old February 27th 06, 02:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Receipts for Oyster pre-pay?

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 01:42 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

It looks like I need to get an Oyster card for pre-pay but I regularly
need to produce receipts for travel. That is easy with paper tickets but
how do I do that with Oyster pre-pay? Ask Oyster doesn't have anything.

You can ask for a print-out at an Underground ticket office, covering
your last dozen or so journeys. I think you can request one online
too, though they post it to you.

Single tickets were always swallowed by the machine at the end of the
journey anyway. Won't your accountant really accept a simple list of
journeys and fares? Have you asked him?