Old March 1st 06, 09:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Bray Tim Bray is offline

Default Receipts for Oyster pre-pay?

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
It looks like I need to get an Oyster card for pre-pay but I regularly
need to produce receipts for travel. That is easy with paper tickets but
how do I do that with Oyster pre-pay? Ask Oyster doesn't have anything.

If I'm on a work trip to London, I just guess how much prepay I'm likely
to burn, and top up that amount.

So I go to the ticket machine, put a tenner in, press the receipt button
and give the receipt for a tenner to the accountant.

Tim