Old March 9th 06, 07:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Hearns John Hearns is offline

Default Help! Boat with a bar needed ... 5 people.

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 07:05:44 -0800, David FitzGerald wrote:

Hi everyone - I am hoping you can offer me some help.

I've been asked to organise to get 5 people from Southwark Bridge to
Canary Wharf via a boat - with the requirement that there is a bar on the
boat.

Take the Thames Clipper. The boats are great.
Phone them beforehand and ask nicely if they will provide some drinks. I'm
sure they would get some cold drinks in a cooler bag or ice bucket and
charge you a reasonable amount.