Old March 12th 06, 02:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Boothroyd David Boothroyd is offline

Default July Bombing Train returned to service

In article ,
(David) wrote:

Just heard on the news that survivers of the July tube bombings have
criticised LU's decision to return 4 cars of the Piccadilly Line train
involved back to service. I assume this would be the undamaged set.
Whilst I have every sympathy for those involved, this does seem rather
extreme. Would they prefer the whole train be scrapped resulting
overcrowding on the remaining trains.

There does seem to be a modern fashion for removing all traces of
areas where bad things have happened. It's really quite irrational.
No-one thought of demolishing Rillington Place after the murders
there.

--
http://www.election.demon.co.uk
"We can also agree that Saddam Hussein most certainly has chemical and biolog-