Old March 13th 06, 08:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
!Speedy Gonzales! !Speedy Gonzales! is offline

Default Gatwick Express?

I'm planning on using the Gatwick Express soon and have in my possession a
BR staff safeguarded travel pass. I have asked various persons whether I can
use my pass or even buy a PT but have had conflicting answers. The Gatwick
Express helpline which I think is answered in Asia says I can't use my pass
or get a PT. An email to Gatwick Express says I can get a PT and a
phonecall/email to my companies HR says I'm entitled to free travel as long
as I mark one of boxes.

Any knowledgeable types here that can confirm any of the above or have a
different viewpoint altogether?

--
!Speedy Gonzales!

Remove the SPAMTRAP to reply