Old March 16th 06, 08:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
TheOneKEA TheOneKEA is offline

Default Resignalling the Richmond branch?

Richard J. wrote:
The Gunnersbury blockade is 1-9 April, not at Easter (Good Friday is 14
April).

Whoops...

Yes, I see what you mean, but I can't add any info. As far as I could
see today, there are more bases on the Down (LUL westbound, i.e.
Richmond-bound) line. Did you mean down line rather than up line?

Yes, I meant the down line. There is only one new base on the up line
so far, near the bracket for the home signal (GB17?).