Old March 18th 06, 03:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default HMRI publishes final report into Chancery Lane Derailment

wrote:
Unfortunately, the main (and most damning) conclusion of the
report, in my view, is that there was poor communication between
the company maintaining the rolling stock and the company operating
it and the line controllers, but that is almost invisible within
the report, but if you read the report you'll find it hidden away
in the text.

That is the most damning and inevitable consequence of the
dismantling of London Transport's unified structure.

But Infraco BCV and the Central Line operations team were both part of
LU at the time of the accident. The problem that you refer to was that
LU had reorganised itself without ensuring that communications amd
motivations were set up properly. That can happen in any organisation,
public or private, and is a reflection on the quality of the management
that ran LU at the time.

--
Richard J.