Old April 11th 06, 10:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Resignalling the Richmond branch?

TheOneKEA wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
The Gunnersbury blockade is 1-9 April, not at Easter (Good Friday
is 14 April).

Whoops...

Yes, I see what you mean, but I can't add any info. As far as I
could see today, there are more bases on the Down (LUL westbound,
i.e. Richmond-bound) line. Did you mean down line rather than up
line?

Yes, I meant the down line. There is only one new base on the up
line so far, near the bracket for the home signal (GB17?).

Well, the Gunnersbury blockade has come and gone, but there is no
improvement to the Richmond branch signalling. (Negative progress in
fact - Richmond inaccessible to LU and Silverlink for an hour or two
this morning.)

We now have 8 concrete bases on the down line between Kew Gardens and
Richmond. This seems an excessive number of signals, even if some are
for banner repeaters. Does anyone have any further information about
this project?
--
Richard J.