Old May 5th 06, 01:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default TfL journey planner

Jarle H Knudsen wrote:
On Fri, 5 May 2006 12:51:21 +0100, Tom Anderson wrote:

Has anyone got TfL's journey planner to work recently? It's always
been painfully slow, but lately, it doesn't even get as far as
going to get around myself!

It has always worked for me. I tested it just now and it appears
fast and fine in Opera 8.54.

No problem here either. Just now, the front page loaded instantly. I
put in a random journey request (Balham to Ilford), and it gave me the
options in about 3 seconds, and showed me the details in a further 1
second. Using IE 6.0 on 4Mb broadband.
--
Richard J.