Old May 14th 06, 10:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Hamm & City

Just about every night last week the Hammersmith & City line was either
delayed or not running at all. Couple that with problems on the Circle
Line
and I ended up using the only reliable way across town Friday evening.

My Feet :-)

I keep hearing about speed restrictions and buckled tracks. Is this
genuine
or another way for the LU management to have a pop at the private
enterprise scheme put in place by Ken ? Whatever as always the
public seem to get caught in the middle of these things.

--
Edward Cowling London UK