Old May 31st 06, 12:49 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
[email protected] ukcats4218016@yahoo.com is offline

Default Tomtom

John Rowland wrote:
I'd like to buy a satnav, preferably tomorrow in Greater London. It must be
able to run Tomtom software, and it has to be slim enough to fit in a
pocket, not one of these hemispherical jobbies, so I believe I need some
sort of Pocket PC. Which one should I buy? Are HP still a reliable brand?
TIA.

TomTom Navigator software sounds like it would work well for you. The
TomTom GO devices (300,510,700, and 910) are standalone and probably
won't fit in your pocket but are still great devices. Plus, any TomTom
device you go with is going to have the Tele Atlas maps which have a
solid reputation.