Old September 25th 03, 08:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Gordon Joly Gordon Joly is offline

Default Oystercard and one day travelcards

In article ,
Robin May wrote:
I got my oystercard in the post the other day, and I'll have to travel
in to zone 1 tonight but the monthly ticket that's loaded on to the
oyster doesn't start until the 30th. Is it possible at this time to
load day travelcards and other tickets on to oysters, or will I have to
wait for that option and use a normal paper ticket tonight?

--
message by Robin May, consumer of liquids
"A very large head, a head like a bear's"

Hacker is to computer as boy racer is to Ford Escort.

Day cards; no.

But you an have up to three travelcards/tickets loaded on a single
Oystercard...

AFAIK:-)

Gordo
--