Old July 5th 06, 01:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Dickinson Matthew Dickinson is offline

Default Journey History Now On TFL Website

On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 23:24:16 +0000 (UTC), "Dr Ivan D. Reid"
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 21:30:12 GMT, Alan OBrien
wrote in :

"News_Demon" wrote in message
.. .
Yes, you can now access your oystercard journey history on the TFL
website now

Is that only for registered users?

Seems so, *and* only if you top up your card online. It gives me owt.

"Please note, customers will only be able to view this information if they
have purchased pay as you go credit (including Auto top-up) from Oyster
online."

It knows my balance, so why the discrimination?

There are two differences from the statements that they post out:

i) It only shows PAYG journeys. Any Travelcard / Bus Pass trips are
not shown.

ii) It shows the credit / debit activity at each gate (e.g. the £5
deducted when entering through a National Rail gateline), but doesn't
differentiate between debits and credits. You can only tell by looking
at the balance column.