Old September 30th 03, 07:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Peake Steve Peake is offline

Default Kew Bridge Bus Lane Suspended

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:54:16 GMT, Robin Cox wrote:

...after much pressure from local residents.

As of last night, the signs have been removed but not the road markings.

yep I spotted them pulling it all done on Sunday.

I guess we wait and see what happens, I'm not convinced that any car
journeys will change at all. Having travelled along there many times the
flow of traffic is just, well, irregular.

Anyone know if the cycle lanes across the bridge still exist? They went
MIA when the bridge was tarted up.

Steve