Old July 13th 06, 07:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Tran David Tran is offline

Default London Underground routes finder and plotter

Hi all

I have incorporated a London Tube Map into my website for plotting
routes around London's underground network, as people keep saying to me
TfL can do it better. Well, I don't see the TfL route planner showing
the routes on a map :-)

Seriously though, I do not have access to the timetable etc., so will
not be able to tell you the best times to travel, but if you want to see
all the alternatives to get from A to B, so in case a certain route is
not available (like the Waterloo and City line currently), then my
utility will help (and the visual aspect should be a bonus too).

You will be shown each route as a list of stations on the left hand
side, and also as a series of green dots along the traversed lines, with
the source and destination stations marked by map pins. If you hover
over each green dot, the name of the station will be displayed.

I am trying to add some points of interest along each route, but it is
an ongoing project. If you know of any, do let me know.

The URL is http://public.ok2life.com/tube/routes. As usual, all
feedbacks welcome (please use the MessageBoard provided, or mail me).

David