Old August 5th 06, 09:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Oyster NR Question

Paul Corfield wrote:
On 05 Aug 2006 20:45:12 GMT, Adrian wrote:

Paul Corfield ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
I have quite deliberately not said what I do for LU today. I'd
probably get death threats if it was publicised :-)
Your job title is actually available on the TfL website. Finding it is
an exercise for the interested reader.
Eek! - I didn't know that.

On an Org Chart an' everything...

Well you're better at searching than me because I cannot find any
reference at all.

Looks like it was put up as a Freedom of Information Act thing. I'm
slightly surprised that such a thing comes under FoI (precisely because
it makes staff names available to all and sundry) but there's the
excitement of working for the public sector...

Do I spot a new posting name being hatched?

Hardly. If it gets silly I'll simply unsubscribe.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7