Old August 5th 06, 09:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster NR Question

On 05 Aug 2006 20:45:12 GMT, Adrian wrote:

Paul Corfield ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

I have quite deliberately not said what I do for LU today. I'd
probably get death threats if it was publicised :-)

Your job title is actually available on the TfL website. Finding it is
an exercise for the interested reader.

Eek! - I didn't know that.

On an Org Chart an' everything...

Well you're better at searching than me because I cannot find any
reference at all.

Do I spot a new posting name being hatched?

Hardly. If it gets silly I'll simply unsubscribe.

--
Paul C

Old August 5th 06, 09:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Paul Corfield wrote:
On 05 Aug 2006 20:45:12 GMT, Adrian wrote:

Paul Corfield ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
I have quite deliberately not said what I do for LU today. I'd
probably get death threats if it was publicised :-)
Your job title is actually available on the TfL website. Finding it is
an exercise for the interested reader.
Eek! - I didn't know that.

On an Org Chart an' everything...

Well you're better at searching than me because I cannot find any
reference at all.

Looks like it was put up as a Freedom of Information Act thing. I'm
slightly surprised that such a thing comes under FoI (precisely because
it makes staff names available to all and sundry) but there's the
excitement of working for the public sector...

Do I spot a new posting name being hatched?

Hardly. If it gets silly I'll simply unsubscribe.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7
Old August 5th 06, 09:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 22:29:28 +0100, Dave Arquati wrote:

Looks like it was put up as a Freedom of Information Act thing. I'm
slightly surprised that such a thing comes under FoI (precisely because
it makes staff names available to all and sundry) but there's the
excitement of working for the public sector...

So I have since found out. I have to say I am not particularly happy
about that. What is more irksome still is that the TfL site map does
not even show the foi directory under the tube part of the overall site.

Anyway the document is already way out of date in respect of the Chief
Programmes Office.
--
Paul C