Old August 20th 06, 09:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
thoss thoss is offline

Default Shepherd's Bush WLL update

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 Dave Arquati wrote:

For those who are interested, work continues apace at Shepherd's Bush
for the West London Line station, with the platforms mostly in place and
the footbridge now in position and being kitted out. I've put three
snaps from my phone online to compare May, June and August -
unfortunately they're very low quality but here they a
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davearq...7594243368848/

I still think that it could be finished for the December timetable
change (ever the optimist).

However, work has not yet visibly started at the other passenger-facing
transport sites in the area (Shepherd's Bush Central, Shepherd's Bush
bus station, White City bus station and White City Hammersmith & City
station), although something might have happened on the White City side
in the last

Now that, fresh from their triumph at Wembley, Multiplex are withdrawing
from White City and handing over to another Australian firm, I expect
there will be further delays.
--
Thoss