Old August 20th 06, 12:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Frimberley Peter Frimberley is offline

Default Shepherd's Bush WLL update

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:56:56 +0100, Dave Arquati
wrote:

For those who are interested, work continues apace at Shepherd's Bush
for the West London Line station, with the platforms mostly in place and
the footbridge now in position and being kitted out. I've put three
snaps from my phone online to compare May, June and August -
unfortunately they're very low quality but here they a
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davearq...7594243368848/

I still think that it could be finished for the December timetable
change (ever the optimist).

When are they planning to open it? I would have thought it would be
close to when the new Shepherd's Bush tube station opens, but as you
say work doesn't seem to have started on that yet. Why are they
rushing ahead with the rail station so much?