Old August 20th 06, 12:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Frimberley Peter Frimberley is offline

Default Shepherd's Bush WLL update

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:09:45 +0100, thoss
wrote:

Now that, fresh from their triumph at Wembley, Multiplex are withdrawing
from White City and handing over to another Australian firm, I expect
there will be further delays.

I think they're just handing the project management back to Westfield,
who will be the shopping centre's owners/operators when it is
completed.

Press release he
http://www.multiplex.com.au/page.asp?partid=294&ID=279
.... it does sound a little as though they've been sacked!

This project changes hands as often as I change my socks.