Old August 20th 06, 01:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
thoss thoss is offline

Default Shepherd's Bush WLL update

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 Peter Frimberley wrote:

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:09:45 +0100, thoss
wrote:

Now that, fresh from their triumph at Wembley, Multiplex are withdrawing
from White City and handing over to another Australian firm, I expect
there will be further delays.

I think they're just handing the project management back to Westfield,
who will be the shopping centre's owners/operators when it is
completed.

Press release he
http://www.multiplex.com.au/page.asp?partid=294&ID=279
... it does sound a little as though they've been sacked!

This project changes hands as often as I change my socks.

It has done for nearly twenty years. Started with Balfour Beatty who in
1988 took over the major part of the site from its parent company BICC
after they closed their research labs there.
--
Thoss