Old August 22nd 06, 10:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Tube cars on Shoreditch roof

Paul Corfield wrote:
Let's just say it's been a bloody long process to get rid of the damn
things. We're currently trying to get rid of the static graffiti
display at Cockfosters as well.

Far be it for me to state the bleedin obvious , but perhaps if LUL had
even half decent security in its depots the graffiti problem might be
somewhat alleviated. You know, a dozen big blokes with big dogs that
go woof woof at the smell of chav? Funny how private companies
can protect their premises but LUL can't. Perhaps theres a lesson to
be learnt there, who knows eh?

B2003