Old August 28th 06, 10:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] ryouwho@hotmail.com is offline

Default Marble Arch car park and the extended C charge zone free route

John Rowland wrote:

Surely Cromwell Road will go right through the zone.

Yes, you are right. I thought all the green roads were free, but this
one won't be. Confusing isn't it.

You will have to come
off at the Paddington Slip/Westbourne Terrace and then turn left (which I
think is legal) onto Bishops Bridge Road, then take Harrow Road and Edgware
Road. Ask Windows Live Local for the shortest route from Bentworth Road to
Old Marylebone Road and it will show it.

Failing that, carry on to Marylebone Road, go left into Lisson Grove, right
into Harewood Row, right into Harewood Avenue, right into Marylebone Road,
left into Old Marylebone Road.

Thanks. If I come down before Xmas I'll take a look before the charge
kicks in. As a last resort I can always carry on to the Euston flyover
and turn round there. Heaven help anyone who doesn't know where they
are going come Feb - at least the current zone is pretty
straightforward.