Old August 29th 06, 10:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard Richard is offline

Default Of failing Oyster cards

Sorry to have a conversation with myself, but...

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 21:14:04 +0100, I wrote:

[About swapping a defective Oyster for a new one]
I also wonder whether my auto top-up has made it across to the new card.

[and...]
Incidentally, the web site still thinks I have the old card, with
the old balance, and doesn't know about the new one. Maybe I should
attempt to register it?

Well, I did register the new card - although I would have thought it
should already have been associated with my account at the station.
The new card *doesn't* have auto top-up, and the old card is still
showing, with the balance it had when I handed it in.

This can't be the way it is supposed to work?!!

Richard.