Old October 5th 03, 09:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Volker Finke Volker Finke is offline

Default Caught driving on a bus lane by camera - what to do?

I was recently filmed on video by a camera while driving on a bus
lane. I was sent a ticket two days ago, demanding a fine of £50 which
will be increased to £100 if I don't pay within 14 days.
As it happens, I sold the car I used in this incident a few weeks
back. I was told that if you no are no longer the owner of a car that
tickets were issued to you don't have to pay them since auhorities
will eventually give up bothering you. Does the same thing apply to
driving in bus lanes?
Does anyone know? Please let me know soon. I have got to 9 October to
pay before the amount doubles.
Thanks in advance