Old September 28th 06, 09:21 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Highgate fixed, Edgware still broken

"John Rowland" wrote in message

http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&z=...,0.039911&om=1

Not a wrong street name in sight!

But the neighbourhood of "Amazonas" is still marked just off the Old Kent
Road...

http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&om...21243,0.039911

And "Weston" in Edgware is still there... unless that is a real area name?

http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&om...21186,0.039911

Well the A-Z and the Ordnance Survey both think I live in "Ducks Island"
even though it is not an island, I have never seen a duck there and I have
never heard anyone refer to the area by that name.

Peter