Old October 2nd 06, 05:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Patrick Joe Patrick is offline

Default Have you noticed any reduction in School Run Congestion?

Bob wrote:
Intended as a move to reduce congestion caused by the school run - free
travel for young people was introduced. It has had unintended
consequences, see below, but has it had the intended one?

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/n...users_away.php

Why should Under 16s lose their free concession due to a minority who
are spoiling it for the rest? I think it's unreasonable that Under 16s
have to pay elsewhere when Over 60s go for free, despite the fact I'd
say the majority of Under 16s are on a hell of a lot less income after
the essentials compared to Over 60s.
--
The presence of this signature shows that this message has been scanned
for misplaced apostrophes by the common sense scanner. However, some