Old October 8th 06, 09:02 AM posted to uk.people.disability,uk.people.disability.transport,uk.transport.london
Tone. Tone. is offline

Default Tube maps for the blind

On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 05:03:56 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent...t.asp?prID=907

This isn't new.
When I was a kid I clearly remember an underground map at Barking
station that someone had put Braille dots on for the relevant
stations.
However I also remember going back the following week and seeing most
of them scratched off!

I suppose the problem now is that they need to be in about 20
languages or someone's going to start screaming.