Old October 11th 06, 11:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default http://maps.google.co.uk/

"Richard J." wrote in message
.uk...
The tide is coming in, as can be seen from the water patterns at the
Barrier, but it's nowhere near high water - look at the house boats
upstream of Battersea Bridge, and the foreshore at Chiswick. So I think
we should be looking for a Sunday when high water at London Bridge is
between 12:00 and 16:00.

That narrows it down to these three dates (the time is high water at
London Bridge):

Sun 29 Jan 2006 13:39
Sun 12 Feb 2006 13:34
Sun 26 Feb 2006 12:32

And if we're looking for the sunshine, Jan 29 seems the most likely
according to http://www.weatheronline.co.uk

Jan 29 had 8 hours of sunshine at LHR, Feb 12 had none, & Feb 26 only a
couple of hours.
--
David Biddulph