Old October 10th 03, 06:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Sumner Peter Sumner is offline

Default The Real Underground Map

On 8 Oct 2003 16:51:47 -0700, (Sam) wrote:

I've been reading some posts recently that asked about the
availability of a geographical underground map. FYI, I have designed a
flash animation with collaboration with the London Transport Museum
that shows the relationship between the London Underground Map, a
geographical map and shows a streetmap too - just in case there are
any doubters. Just thought you might find it interesting...
Click on the link to The Real Underground at:
http://www.fourthway.co.uk

Sam

Its fascinating, I'd seen it before but had not noticed you could
superimpose the street map.

One small issue is that in the cartographic version Farringdon (I
think) has been incorrectly labeled as Moorgate. It's a shame you have
not indicated the positions of all of the stations, then I could be
sure it was Farringdon and not Barbican.

--
Peter Sumner