Old November 27th 06, 09:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive R Robertson Clive R Robertson is offline

Default Premature T5 diagram at Ealing Common

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:29:37 +0000, asdf
wrote:

Many of the line diagrams at stations are pre-1994 and still feature
the Aldwych branch, blanked out with a large white sticker.
Occasionally these manage to become un-blanked for a while, until
someone notices and gets round to covering it up again. I sometimes
wonder whether it's vandals or enthusiasts who remove the stickers.
;-)

As for specific locations, the one at Oakwood (I think) was proudly
showing Aldwych the other day.

In a similar vein, the diagrams on the platform at Royal Oak show the
double-arrow symbol by Westbourne Park.
--
Clive R Robertson -- AS/400 Programmer.

Webmaster of http://www.osterleypark.org.uk/ -- this describes
a beautiful National Trust property in West London.