Old December 5th 06, 02:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Earl Purple Earl Purple is offline

Default Northern Line Disappointment, Sat 2 December

AndyColeman wrote:
I have the misfortune to travel on the Northern Line to get to work,
the last time I complained to TFL about the indicator boards being
wrong I got the reply that they should be fixed by the end of the
decade.

I go out of my way to avoid using that line even though it is the
closest line to where I live. "Thameslink" is within easy cycling
distance and comfortable once you are actually on the train although
suffers from low frequency to the "local" stations. Perhaps why I drive
round the North Circular to use Bowes Park station with Bounds Green
within 3 minutes walk if there is any problem (or if it's late and the
next train to Bowes Park is 15 minutes away).