Old December 8th 06, 03:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] giorgiodidon@gmail.com is offline

Default infos and suggestions for london stansted to hotel by night!

hi, we (4) will be in london on the 14th at 23:35 arrival at london
stansted airport, our destination is an hotel in 10 Norfolk Place,
Bayswater, London, W2. i think that the best way to arrive there will
be A6 bus (consider that landing should be at 23.35 and that we have to
wait for baggage) from london stansted and then the bus stop at Baker
St / George St.that is the nearest bus stop to the hotel, but still far
by walk at that time in the night. do you know if there are taxi near
Baker St station at that time in the night.or if you hav any other
ideas please suggest me.
thank you
giorgio

ps. sorry for my english!