Old December 12th 06, 03:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ralf Mayer Ralf Mayer is offline

Default Line- and Stationlists, time from station to station

I wonder if there is a list to download somewhere from all lines and
stations in LU - so I do not have to enter them all myself.

What I am looking for as well is a list of station to station time for all
connections, in seconds or so (average times I guess).

Did someone put together how long it takes to walk from one line to another,
for the stations that serve more than one line? I'd also like to know if
there is a list of the train freqeuncy for each line and time of day to
estimate how long a line change might take...

Aaand of course is there something around the www listing the time (again in
seconds) how long it takes to walk surface level between stations where it
makes sense (Bank and Tower Gateway for example, or Oxford Circus and
Tottenham court road I think a pretty close)

And why all that? With information like that, or parts of it, one could
write his own journey planner... or, more precise, a planner that could be
used on a mobile phone or similar device!

Does not make much sense?
No, I guess not... but my new mobile is there, it supports own Java code, I
am bored, looking to learn how to best route a way to network... and...
well, that is about it.

So, anybody know where parts of such time tables can be found, did someone
already compile part of that information?

Cheers!
Ralf