Old December 18th 06, 03:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Albert Bridge

Conductor in Charge of.......... wrote:

No sign of any work and looking remarkably
like one of TFLs make congestion exercises!

Speaking of which, at about 2am on Sunday Morning I waited for 5 minutes at
a temporary traffic lights at Abbey Road/Belsize Road. When I finally got
through, I looked around and there were no lane closures in any of the four
roads... shouldn't someone's job be to visit these sites and prosecute
construction companies for obstructing the highway?