Old October 13th 03, 03:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default most pickpocketed tube stop

Paul Corfield wrote in message . ..

I'm not saying there is no crime as that would be a silly thing to say
but can we try to avoid creating fear of travelling on the Tube.

It may be too late for that since we got rid of guards on LU...
But, and slightly OT, here on the subway, every platform has a DWA
(Designated Waiting Area) where anyone of a nervous disposition can be
sure of getting into a carriage with a guard.
Even in the daytime I've seen women waiting in these areas.

Kat Posting from Downtown Toronto