Old January 1st 07, 06:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default More trains on old WAGN lines

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007, Peter Smyth wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
. li...
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006, Dave Arquati wrote:

whos2091 wrote:

South Ken is the 18th busiest Underground station

18th? Interesting - is there a league table online you can point me to
please?

The stats themselves are available on the LU website,

Since you're in data-providing mode, you don't happen to know of (a)
something similar for NR stations

NR usage figures can be found here
http://www.rail-reg.gov.uk/server/show/nav.1379

Aha! Thanks!

tom

--
We don't contact anybody or seek anybody's permission for what we do. Even
if it's impersonating postal employees. -- Birdstuff