Old October 13th 03, 10:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Angus Bryant Angus Bryant is offline

Default Battersea Power Station

"John Rowland" wrote in message

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acro...BatterseaPower

Any reason its not been updated for 2 years?

It started to take up my whole life and gave little back. It was started

at
an exciting time, with the Jubilee Line Extension, the DLR Lewisham
Extension and Tramlink all under construction, but that time seems passed.

watched councils putting funding bids in for the same good schemes year
after year and being turned down. I sent too many emails and letters to
councils and TfL and rarely got even a compliment slip back. I am much too
busy at the moment to even think about kickstarting it, although that

might
change some time in the not too distant future.

Many congratulations for a good site though - most of it is still very
relevant and certainly gives a good background to the long-winded nature of
London's transport planning! Anyway, I've found that keeping abreast of
things on this newsgroup is as good as the regular updates on your site
were - maybe worth adding a link to the uk.transport.london Google group
from it?

Angus