Old January 3rd 07, 08:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Sunday service on Sat 30/12

Jon Combe wrote:
Was there a Sunday service running on the tube on Saturday 30/12? I
checked on the TfL website to find that there was no work scheduled
on the Waterloo and City line (for possibly the first and last time
of the year) but on arriving at Waterloo it was closed off. Getting
in touch with TfL I was told it was closed as they were running a
Sunday service on this day, and as the W&C does not run on Sunday
that was why it was closed. But I didn't see any mention of that on
their site.

The TfL leaflet "Travel Information for the Festive Season" (just
rescued from the recycling box after seeing your post!) said:

Saturday 30 December
Tube
Saturday service on all lines with the following exception:
Bakerloo line: trains will not stop at Regent's Park.

Note that on Saturdays the W&C runs only between 08:00 and 18:30.

--
Richard J.