Old January 4th 07, 11:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Oystercard vending machines

In message . com,
Matthew writes
Oystercard card vending machines have been installed at several
stations (I have seen them at Liverpool Street and Euston). They are
cash only and sell an oystercard for £3 that then needs credit loading
at a ticket machine.

Now *that's* a good step! Perhaps I'm being fussy but it would have
been extra nice to sell them with a sum (eg GBP5 or GBP10) pre-loaded.
But if they're plentiful enough these machines will make my job a little
bit easier at least.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK