Old October 16th 03, 10:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Steve is offline

Default Oyster - Bus Fare - Prepay

On 16/10/03 10:01 pm, in article ,
"Phil Richards" wrote:

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:04:50 +0000 (UTC) J. Public
said...

Just wondering if anyone knew whether a single bus fare on oyster pre-pay
will be £1 / £0.70 or £0.65 (Saver Ticket Price).

70p - IIRC the 6 x 65p Saver ticket booklets will rise in line with the
fares change in early January. For detail see:

http://www.london.gov.uk/news/2003/fare-struc04.pdf

Also, do we have any idea on the timescales for PrePay yet?

Got told by a member of staff at Green Park it will probably be late in
the year, around December.

So how come people have purchased Pre Pay already then?
Seems a bit pointless to me if you can't use it yet?

Steve.