Old October 16th 03, 10:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Oyster - Bus Fare - Prepay

"Steve" wrote in message

Also, do we have any idea on the timescales for PrePay yet?

Got told by a member of staff at Green Park it will probably be late in
the year, around December.

So how come people have purchased Pre Pay already then?
Seems a bit pointless to me if you can't use it yet?

Isn't purchasing it before you use it the whole point?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped