Old January 29th 07, 07:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Shoreditch Rail Replacement Buses

I was working in Whitechapel yesterday morning.

Just as an observation, I was surprised to see just how heavily loaded
the Rail Replacement buses were between Whitechapel and Shoreditch. When
the service was introduce, I expected most of Shoreditch's users to
simply walk from Whitechapel rather than faff about changing and then
possibly having a traffic-bound journey to Shoreditch. This may indeed
be so in peak hours but certainly yesterday the service was being very
well-used by visitors to the Market.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK