Old January 31st 07, 05:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Changing at Camden Town

"Walter Briscoe" wrote in message
I recently was on a southbound Northern Line train which was going on the
Charing Cross branch while I wanted to go to Moorgate.
I got off at Camden Town and changed platforms. 20:20 hindsight suggested
I would have been better to wait on my original platform.

Has anybody got a suggestion on the best logic for this?

If the fare is capped, a change from Euston to Euston Square might be
sensible. The change between the two branches at Euston is not to be
attempted more than once.

Euston (Bank) to Euston (CX) is not that bad a change. It is certainly a lot
shorter than walking to Euston Square.

Peter Smyth