Old February 2nd 07, 01:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Wood Bob Wood is offline

Default Person under train at Stratford

In ups.com,
Tom Page typed:

It would also be nice if people here could show a little compassion -
it is nigh on impossible to envisage what someone trying to kill
themselves has going through their mind, but I imagine it is both
extremely complicated and not always very rational. When someone has
got to such a state they feel death is the better option we should
have pitty for them.

It's also nigh on impossible to envisage what somebody clearing up
afterwards has going through their mind. It would be nice for them to
be able to get on with their job without the worry of trains moving
around them and without them having people gawping at their unpleasant
task.

--
Bob