Old February 16th 07, 11:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Standing at HN28 signal Standing at HN28 signal is offline

Default Time for a stock update!!!

Hey people,

I went out last weekend to photograph the 83ts which are near
Liverpool St being used by an artist I believe, photos found he
http://www.tonysrailphotos.fotopic.net/

What i was wondering is what has happened to the other stock that was
dumped around the network? Can anyone update on:-

South Harrow; any 83ts left in there or has it all now finally gone?

MOD Pigs Bay: I believe was home to some Mk 1 72ts, gone or just
forgotten in there?

Acton Works: 1 train of Mk 1 72ts, gone?

Uxbridge Sidings; I know some of them are now on the studio roof near
Liverpool St and one was gutted by fire, are there any left there?

Neasden; one time home to 83ts, heard they had left for scrap?

Cockfosters; couple of 83ts, probably welded themselves to the rails
by now!

Someones back garden (!); I believe there as a 59ts carriage bought by
someone for use in their garden, I presume he still has it?

Acton; a converted 62ts for use on Sandite workings, gone?

Mangapps Farm, Essex: 59ts Heritage train

Ongar, 62ts believed to be burnt by vandals?

Lillie Bridge and London Road Depots; Mk 1 72ts

If anyone can satisfy my curiosity by updating the above I will be
very grateful! If anyone knows where there is preserved vintage tube
stock i would also be interested to know!