Old February 22nd 07, 03:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kev Kev is offline

Default Enlarged Congestion Charging area

On Feb 22, 3:01 pm, Colum Mylod wrote:
On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 13:34:13 -0000, "John Rowland"

wrote:

I haven't been near the zone this week, so I'd like to hear people's
experiences.

I'm away too. The only hard data came from Trafficmaster on Tuesday:
new west boundary speeds were halved, throughput in the old and new
zones same as before. The new "free" middle route was flowing well
despite gloom & doom predictions. Next week should be the first
post-1/2 term real test.

TfL's press release and Trafficmaster's were from different planets.

Meanwhile there are more "chisling little crooks" (France, Germany,
Belgium, Slovakia, Belarus, Russia)..
--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com

What is a chisling crook exactly? I can't say that I have ever heard
the expression before except when Ken used it.

Kevin