Old March 9th 07, 07:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Letchworth where ?

On the Northbound Great Northern Electric out of Moorgate we always had
trains to Welwyn Garden City, Letchworth and Hertford North.

Then all of a sudden we started getting trains to Letchworth Garden
City. Where is this idyllic home of the Gods ? :-)

First of all I thought it was screwed up announcement board, but the
station announcers all talk about trains to this suburban shangri la.

What gives ?

--
Edward Cowling London UK